Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy 1st Day of Fall!

Today is the 1st Day of Fall! :D

That means there will be beautiful crisp air on our walks now, yummy pumpkin pie, and leaves for Jesse to play in ^_^
Fall is such a beautiful time of year! The leaves change to a beautiful color, the air has a wonderful feel to it, and Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks :) Jesse has always gotten a Puppachino ever since he was a puppy, and I like to give him seasonal drinks too. To make his usual Puppachino into a festive Fall drink, I add pumpkin to it, and he absolutely loves it!

What are your favorite Fall activities? :)
 
Stay Happy and Healthy!
~Heather and Jesse~

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Fall time is finally here! Fall is a fun time of year. I thoroughly enjoy everything you mentioned, Jesse! Such a great list of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best time of the year for me and my family!

    ReplyDelete

Wanna leave a comment?