Monday, October 12, 2015

Just some good advice whenever you are feeling down~

~Always try to stay positive, and look up, for good things are just on the horizon~
Dogs know how to look at each day with a happy smile, and a prance in their steps. All we have to do is try and lead by example. :)
It is virtually impossible to have a bad day, when Jesse is right their by my side, ready to participate in a fun activity, or cuddle up on the couch to watch a movie together. If all else fails, hug the dog
Stay Happy and Healthy!
~Heather and Jesse~

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this Jesse. I do get depressed sometimes, especially losing my dog a few years back. All I have to do to get out of that dark place, is to look at your adorable pictures, or videos, and they truly brighten my day. Thank you Jesse.

    ReplyDelete

Wanna leave a comment?