Saturday, November 9, 2013

Please VOTE for Team Jesse!!

Team Jesse; We need your help!
Could you please take a second to VOTE for me in Modern Dog's Star Dog Contest? All you have to do is follow my link below and hit the "Vote for Me!" button to cast your vote.
No registration required, and you can vote every 12 hours for me if you would like. Voting is not limited to computers, you can vote on your phone too.
http://moderndogmagazine.com/stardog/entry/jesse-0

With your help, I could be featured in a 2-page spread in Modern Dog Magazine! Voting is open until December 20th, and is open every 12 hours.
♥♥♥Puppy Kisses for Team Jesse!! ♥♥♥
 

Love,
Jesse


P.S. Momma and I are going to be holding a giveaway soon on our Facebook; so make sure to stay tuned for all the latest details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna leave a comment?